Tuesday, June 6
6:00pm -7:00pm ET
Free | Online
Join us as we discuss teaching meditation and find out more about Dharma Moon and Tibet House’s renowned mindfulness meditation teacher training.
Our 100-Hour Meditation Teacher Training is designed for those who seek to deepen their meditation practice and help you develop the confidence, knowledge, and skills necessary to guide others in experiencing and understanding the transformative benefits of a mindfulness meditation practice.
Join senior Buddhist teacher David Nichtern and leading Buddhist scholar Robert Thurman on Tuesday, June 6th from 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm ET for a FREE online discussion on teaching mindfulness meditation and the Dharma Moon Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training program.
By joining this info session, you will:
- Meet David Nichtern, Professor Robert Thurman and the Dharma Moon teaching team.
- Hear David Nichtern and Professor Thurman discuss becoming a meditation teacher and the Dharma Moon Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training program.
- Hear from graduates of the program
- Participate in a short group meditation
- Receive an overview of the teacher training curriculum
- Have the opportunity for Q&A with the Dharma Moon team