Friday, March 22- June 9
Fridays from 6–8pm ET, Saturdays & Sundays from 10am–5pm ET
The Dharma Moon and Tibet House online 100-Hour Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training is perfect for those who seek to deepen their own meditation practice and develop the skill to present mindfulness to others – it is particularly suitable for teachers, business leaders, therapists, coaches, yoga instructors, health care professionals and anyone who wants to integrate teaching meditation into their current work or modalities.
The training will help you develop the confidence, knowledge, and vocabulary to guide others to experience the transformative benefits of mindfulness meditation.
This fully online program will give you a complete understanding of meditation and an overview of the Buddhist path. Participants will:
- Learn the foundations of Buddhist philosophy and practice
- Lead mock teaching sessions in one-to-one and group settings, receiving constructive feedback from teachers and other trainees
- Learn how to relate clearly and precisely to the most frequently asked questions and difficulties from beginning students
- Build a supportive learning community with your fellow classmates
- Develop greater presence, balance, clarity, and insight by strengthening and stabilizing your own meditation practice
- Receive a Dharma Moon – Tibet House Certificate of Completion for students who complete all training equirements, make a satisfactory teaching presentation, and pass a written final/oral exam on the course material
If you’re interested in discussing this training with Dharma Moon Founder and Head Teacher David Nichtern, we’ve reserved some time in his schedule to meet with those who want to talk to him about the Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training program. Because of limited availability, we ask you to sign up for an online 1-to-1 meeting only if you want to discuss the Meditation Teacher Training program.
Click here to schedule a free 15 minute 1-to-1 zoom meeting with David Nichtern.